Simply open Hint in the app store, and click the big green "Get" button.
Follow the steps in this video to install the Hint button on your store product pages.
You can use any logo from your website that you know the URL of. We recommend uploading you logo to the "files" area of Shopify to make this process as easy as possible.
- In the dashboard, navigate to "Settings", then "Files"
- At the top right, click "Upload files"
- Select the image from your hard-drive for uploading
- Once the image has uploaded, you can copy the file location from the "URL" column
- Navigate back to Hint app, by going to "Apps" then clicking on "Hint" in the list
- Paste the URL you copied from the files are into the "Logo URL" field in Hint
Just head over to the Shopify app store and click the big green "Get" button. Once you have Entice installed, continue to the next step below.
Entice has a few basic requirements; Firstly, you need to be using Shopify customer forms for subscribers. Secondly, you need to ensure that your customers are being tagged with 'newsletter' when they subscribe.
Once you are sure you are using Shopify's subscriber method, follow the steps in the following video to start sending welcome discount emails to your store subscribers.
Just head over to the Shopify app store and click the big green "Get" button. Once you have Raincheck installed, continue to the next step below.